Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Introduction

Hello All,

This is a blog focusing on tactics and strategies used in sports. Different tactics are used to try and give you the upper-hand. I present these strategies to you to help you become more successful. 

As there are many different strategies, I will be focusing on one each post. If there is anyone out there interested in guest writing I would be open to allowing posts by you from time to time especially since there will be sports that I will not cover as I do not know enough about them. If you are interested in this or have strategy you would like posted here send me an at 
t-man15@hotmail.com and we can work something out. You can also send any questions or feedback to that address.

Looking ahead I am planning on my next post being on a paintball strategy followed by one on a soccer strategy. 

Thank you all for reading,

-Resounding Glass